Friday 12 June 2009

MY CURRENT OBSESSIONS.

Time flies so fast these days.
I personally feel like I am dwelling my time for something useless since not we are making those decisions but feeling like we are still in charge for the problem.
okay .
I will leave it Bye Bye.
hahaha.


So I finally realized how nay for being at home alone.
right.
I have to cook the instant meal like the stupid savoury fish chips but this is my culinary-do so I have to love it yeah.
and doing the other house chores have experienced me an awkward backache.
The vacuum cleaner is out of order so I have to sweep the entire house manually with a broommm!!!
I really miss my maid now.
She is somewhere rightnow in her kamponggg just can't work for a while she said.
But i think she won't back again.
I JUST WANNA SOMEONE WITH A GOOD WILL HELP ME TO FIND A NEW MAID.
THE MAID IS WANTED !



ANYONE WANNA JOIN THE ENROLLMENT ,I GUESS NO BUT OH COME ONNN.
MY BODY IS WRECKED DAY BY DAY WITH THIS SUPER DUPER HOUSEWIFE JOBB.
NOOOOOOOO.

it's just so unfair since mom and lil sis and my dad are having their super exotic hols in japan.
because of Bali I can't join them .
will the hols which I have eagerly waited days by days be nice?
I hope so :(
since i consider it is not fully organized well.


But the shopping must be done .I don't care ! hoooo.
(Evil's grins ) hahahahhahahaahha. :-))))

New K-Stew updates .She shows off her hair to the public.

I really dislike her new do.Her hair still rockin' but this one is just so not into her.

good-bye my sweet k-stew.

But errmm her new do i can stay fits her new role in the Runaways movie as Joan Jett who has a rock and roll drug addicted profile.



yeah okeeeyy :)

so here is she :





ppppffftt.
hhmmphhh !
you will like what I just find !

Cameron Diaz has herself called in this June Vogue Us issues as the green queen .
So the shoot is just so environmentally clean fresh and totally gorgeous.love it :)

( if she can be so fresh and far from the "old image " in here but why in her daily style she just look so old - is this a photoshop or she hates make-up daily ? I wonderr ) :)






okay the clothes featuring the look are all eco-dyed .
you see.IT'S GREEENN :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment