Monday 15 June 2009

I'm ain't killing the time.

Hey I am back.
today all my power was totally out .
this post will be contained lotss and mountainous of photosss.

First.
The edgy Mischa Barton is hitting the town with her superb endless styleee for sure.
A BIG ENDORSEMENT FOR HER :)

awwwww.

She features in Glamour Italy June '09 edition.
She is one of the fashion goddesses that I always check about their updates on fashion..
Yes.
Alexa Cheung ,Rihanna ,Geldof sisters,Daisy Lowe,Olsen twinss and still a long queue of theemmm :))

Here is our Bold Mischa !!








I love the Ladylike look most :)

In my opinion.
Mischa has her dual mode.
haha.I mean not everyone who gets edgy look in their style ,suit when they shuffle their style into the ladylike look.
Also with the Ladylike fusser.
Get what I mean?
And Mischa has her best on both !

The next is the hottest guy right noww.
The Star Trek dudee.
Guess who is he??

Yep baby it's Zachari Quinto

I've just watch the trailer but I have fell in love so muchhh.
These hot guys in Star Trek are so charmingggg .awwww shiny :) hahhha.


obviously hot for sureeeeeee !

andd welcomee for the next.
The latest Riri look.
have a try heyy ! :)




hehehe.
Gisele Bundchen had a sexy shot in The Vanity Fair May'09 edition.
It had a lot of her stunning sexy hot pose .
But I only post one hereee.

Here is the Supermodel .always looks vulgar despite of her ages! What a WOW !
Maybe she is 30 something nearly heading to 40 or 40 something?

haha.


And this :
The senior of those hot guys strolling out there,
Here is David Beckham posing for the Armani ads undies section in June'09.




I think it's enough for this posttt.
and Have a nice lullaby for accompanying your slumber.
yeahh.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment