Sunday 7 June 2009

Bali lures me in

Alerted ! this will be a long long post ! yeah :)
In case of eradicating the boredom , the internet is always the best solution.
don't you believe? Have a try baby (:

Vogue.UK is just one of the best magz ever alive.
First it features most of my favourite stars .
and it always get a quick buzz in the breathtaking fashion rules (:

And being a British is cool anywayy.
Aww.

Okay so it's june baby where blossoms and flowers and everywhere.
everyone is in love :)
The summer is suprisingly hot .

and I am engrossed in the spring/summer 09 flamboyant and avant garde trend ,I love it again because VogueUK pick it right the way !

The Statement Necklace

It is hitting the towns nowadays as the local magz like Gogirl! also has it as the trend :)



the right one is Oscar De La Renta and Vera Wang besides :)

The Jumpsuit


Right- Bottega Venneta Left-Giorgio Armani

Optical Prints
This season's prints get modern with computer-generated effects



right- Peter Pitollo left-Miu Miu


Shoulder Pads
This one is just so gorgeous yet so fancy.

Nip in waists with narrow a belt or an obi-style cummerbund as seen at Louis Vuitton
Keep the balance with a narrow bottom half - go for a pencil skirt or skinny trousers
If you don't want to go wide à la Dolce & Gabbana and Nina Ricci, go tall à la Armani Privé or Balmain





Armani Privé - Karl Lagerfeld - Louis Vuitton


Acid Reign !

The new hues . also The brightest hues in this spring /summer 09.

I just love it because Agyness Deyn went to the shoot . love.


Okay.
the next is the make-up that i always used to love till now baby !

The perfect combination between the smoky eyes and the glamorous look with the caressing of the gold eye-pallete.annyywayyyy it's MARC JACOBS.
So now youunderstand right why I am lustered over Marc Jacobs anytime anywhere?a BIG HAHA .




Okayy.it's enough.
You know I feel these days are so wonderful.

I also don't know why .It's just a buzz of confusion.

I hope i can be like this everyday,with a broad smile etched on my face,
Wake up from ny slumber in a great dynamic energy then smile ,greet the people with a sweet encouraging hello everymorning.

Wow I just think , WHAT WILL BE BETTER THEN THAT ?


You see.This world is so fantastic.I am lacking of word to depict and describe about how wonderful it is.
I deplore for ones that not realized how wonderful it is,but still so in the bluee about this life.
Hey come on.
be relax.
throw away your reserved manner because I believe you can even SNATCH BACK YOUR ETERNITY GLORY AND SHOWERED WITH FELICITY. YOU JUST NEED TO MOVE ON :)

ahhhhh.
Bonuss :

Twilight is changing into Newmoon :)
I love Jacobs more and more.behind his hairy long long hair .he is just so hotttt.
hotter that R'Patz.
Pattison is just so lame .
ahhh.

This is the trailerr :)
can't wait till it will be premiered :)




So be Grateful.
Because You are gonna making A BLAST !

GOOD NIGHT WORLD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment