Wednesday 10 June 2009

THE JUMPSUIT JOYOUS

I have many stuffs to post today.
I am quirkyly so happy yess todayy.

more pictures about this lovely grown-up Emma Watson for Burberry campaign
Autumn/Winter 09


Emma Watson used the Eightess Eyes make over.ermm it is smoky eyes but it's not too deep and grudge.haha.I love it Eightees Eyesss !




The bag is so authentic . Her hair is so lovely !


okay !
short styling cut is hitting the town.
you know K-stew Sexy shaggy rocker hair?
She cuts it short !
ohh my mannnn
She cut it shortt for her upcoming moviee The Runaways she will star it together with her newmoon co-star Dakota Fanninggg .

So here is it :






And Kim Kardashian new sexy bob.



She shows of lighter locks. great :)


Violet Affleck is a sweet hollywood toddlerssss :)
shee is just so cuteee :)


mommy and I brave the rain together ! awww so sweett .


fergieee is BOOM BOOM WOWWW.
she kills in this Pucci silver mini green dress with sexy cut outs in the Late show with David Lettermann..




Rachel Bilson and fiancee Hayden Christensen is not hanging out together these days.
Rachel bilson was spotted in the camera with a mystery maleee.
do they spilt up?
No it can't be.they are almost a perfect coupleeeee :(


SO I HAPPILY ANNOUNCE I HAVE GOT MY DRIVING LICENSE A.K.A SURAT IZIN MENGEMUDI A.K.A SIM .WOW .I REALLY WILL GET TO DRIVE SOON .BUT STILL THERE WILL NOT BE A NEW CAR FORR MEE. SOBBBB

No comments:

Post a Comment