Saturday 6 June 2009

JUSTICE IS LOVE

Yesterday I heard news about a girl named Prita.
she lives in Tangerang.
What had happened to her is so unfair since she just complained about the poor hospital service yet now she is detained because she was accused at defaming the hospital image.
What has I learned in the civics is.
One has the right to complain about the service as long as the complaint is perfectly legitimated ,so Prita's complaint cannot be said as defamatory.
Personally I feel that the court trial was deviating the exact current rule.

where Indonesia is a rich country full with democracy and it allows the people to speak up their complaint as long as it can improve the poor service as the same which I just mentioned above.But why this kind of case can happen again in such the lame trial where embezzlement is everywhere and the embezzlement case NEVER HAVE BEEN CARRIED OUT TO THE COURT ??

Poor Prita. I hope you will get your freedom soon.
yes . I am fairly emotional now .I love justice !

No comments:

Post a Comment