Friday 5 June 2009

The new ID !

righhtt now i am sitting here writing the post with a slip of pilot in my hand .
yes.i am doing the anita homework.i found it so tedious yet this is a holiday and my mom forbade me to skipmy tuition lessons.
It's good perhaps I have known the Sin Cos Tan formula yet so daring since I keep shaking my head unbelieveably to realize how fast my brain got a brain-wave to keep me hold on the formulas.
sounds stupid yes hahhaa.
I am 2 kilos heavier since my last check and my cheeks is so cheeky which that means that have been more fat inside :/

My driving course had last yesterday then i have to wait for aboutt emmm 2 or 3 weeks to make the driving licence okay i am not a 17 girl so thats means have to pay extra money for the fake one.okay okay that's fine since I have a big will not to be a traffic offender, you know like someone who had a quarrel with the other car users because he or she scratched a little scretch on the car body , and someone who pass across the red light with a stupid act thinking that the road is his


hey you are definitely in a trouble dude since Indonesian have became a great solid nationality that means all the roads here are owned by the Indonesians since I am one of the Indonesian I also have the right to use it.Not offends the traffics rule like the dude i mention above.

It's one of the example.

so I can't wait eagerly for my new ID :)

I have lots of photos have to post it here but i am lacking of time so maybe this evening.
And I have a big crush on Emma Watson ohhh.
don't you think she is cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment