Sunday 12 July 2009

Thanks God :)

These days have been the one of the nicest part of my life.

I'd feel so blessed by having you guys here :)
Thank you for all of your affections kindness and warmness
Here I mesmerized so many times about WHAT THE LIFE MEANS actually .

For me it's just like a thousands millions words engraved by this love,share,togetherness,family,friendship,success,and tons of smiles.

Just flow out those hatred ,annoyance and aggravation.
there's something new out there for every of us :) to find.

And
Tomorrow will be the start of the new academic year which means i have to mature more than before,nearly excel , and the most important one is to made both of my parents proud of me :) They have devoted so much for me.I still don't know how I can reply their bountiful love for me :(

Dan CLAUDYA PULANG BESOK.
macam 100 abad aku ngag ketemu dia .hahahhahaa

have a nice dream.
sleep tight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment